Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, Kenya
Location: P.O. Box 34, 80400, Diani Beach Road South Coast, Kenya
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Leopard Beach Resort & Spa has a reputation for excellence. As well as enjoying prime position on Diani Beach on Kenya's South Coast, the resort has extensively upgraded accommodation and facilities making it the preferred destination for holidaymakers and business travellers alike. The resort also boasts several bars including Marco's al-fresco bar where a wonderful selection of cocktails can be enjoyed whilst overlooking the pool and ocean below.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
There are 70 standard rooms, 20 superior garden-view rooms, 48 sea-facing superior rooms, 7 suites, 10 'Chui Class Cottages ' – private, luxury cottages that boast their own private gardens or patio – and 3 luxury villas. Our Honeymoon, Executive and Superior suites also offer DVD/CD players (and a selection of discs), large living areas and power-showers and/or jacuzzis for those who really want to spoil themselves.
• Marios Bar - The nautically-themed, polished mahogany bar is a social focal point where guests can enjoy a selection of wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
• Chui Grill - is the resort's signature a la carte restaurant. Dining is either al-fresco on a two-tired deck overlooking the resort's lily ponds, or in an air-conditioned, smoke-free section.
• Horizon Restaurant - offers a diverse international buffet selection for breakfast and a served or buffet style lunch and dinner which varies from candle lit served meals to themed buffet evenings, a curio night, and a weekly African or Arabian night in the Nyama Choma Boma with traditional dancers.
• Pool Bistro & Bar - boasts a full a la carte menu offering everything from home-made burgers to freshly caught fish and a selection of vegetarian dishes.
• Marco's Bar - The bar is built of solid mahogany to resemble a schooner with the sails providing guests with plenty of shade
• Kalani Coffee Lounge - is a luxurious chill-out area where guests can read, check their mail using the free WiFi, or enjoy a game of cards or backgammon.
- Conference/meeting facilities for up to 100 persons
- Business service centre & cyber café including fax, photocopying, word processing, internet courier services,
- digital photo downloading, skype, photocopying, typesetting, colour printing and lamination
- Kalani residents' lounge
- Free WiFi in the Kalani coffee lounge
- Shopping at 'Leopard Lovables' and 'Utamaduni' gift shops
- Laundry facility
- Hotel doctor on call
- Private car hire and taxis
- 24-hour room service
- Babysitting services (on request)
- Access to casinos
- Airport transfer services on request
- Afya gym at the Uzuri Spa &Fitness Forest
- Yoga and aerobics pavilion
- Water sports adventure centre and Charlie Claw's outlet - our recommended Wasini Island tour: deep-sea
- fishing; windsurfing; glass-bottom boat trips; snorkeling; kite surfing; kayak and pedal hire
- Darts, billiards, table tennis
- Water polo, aerobics, beach football, beach volleyball
- 18 Hole par 72 course within five minutes walk
[ Top ]
Any valid I.D. (passport or driver's license) will be required upon check-in.
Check out: 10:00
Pets are not allowed.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...