Poste de Flacq Hotel Resort - Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius with huge discount on published rates guaranteed!!
Choisy Road, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius
Constance Le Prince Maurice is located 45 km from the airport and 35 km from the capital, Port Louis. This luxurious five-star hotel is set within 60 hectares of unspoilt land, amidst rare and luxuriant vegetation. Protected from the winds, this peninsula is a peaceful location offering a real sensation of exclusivity and a unique emotion, an experience where spicy aromas blend with the perfume of the warm ocean.
Constance Le Prince Maurice evokes the splendour of a distant era: the spice trade. Prince Maurice of Orange and of Nassau, after whom Constance Le Prince Maurice is named, was indeed the one who pioneered the discovery of those 'divine essences', in the Indian Ocean.
• Junior suites : 76 (70 m2)
• Villas : 12 (130 m2)
• Princely suite : 1 (350 m2)
Each suite features air-conditioning, bath with bathtub, double vanities, separate shower/WC, hair dryer, minibar, safe, desk,
satellite TV/DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi, telephone/answering machine, complimentary WIFI internet access, furnished terrace or
• In buildings with thatched roofs and a maximum of 8 suites. There are 68 suites on the ground and first floor (with sea view or overlooking the tropical garden), and 8 suites on stilts overlooking the natural fish reserve. They comprise of one bedroom with a sitting area. Interleading Junior Suites are available.
• Individual villa type with thatched roof. Nine Senior villas offer direct beach access and a heated private pool. 3 villas (without private pool) are on stilts overlooking the natural fish reserve. In addition to the standard facilities the suites comprise of a bathroom with a whirlpool bathtub, outdoor soaking bath, separate living room with dining/seating area, guest shower/WC.
One Princely suite
• Located directly on the beach in a secluded part of the hotel grounds that offer utmost privacy, the Princely suite also benefits from three individual terraces each facing a different part of the ocean and the lagoon.
• Comprising of 2 Junior suites and 1 Senior suite with a patio. Similarly equipped as Junior and Senior suites. In addition
kitchenette for service staff, terraces with dining/seating area and 2 private pools.
L’Archipel (180 seats / opening hours: 07.30 - 10.30, 12.30 - 17.00, 19.30 - 22.30)
• L´Archipel restaurant is located in the main building, overlooking the pool and the beach and partly open-air. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers à la carte menus with light Mauritian enhanced gourmet food and themed
buffet dinners. An Asian Theme Evening serve a fantastic selection of Japanese, Thai, Chinese,
Indonesian and Indian cuisine. There will also be a slight Mauritian influence - for example there is ‘Mauritian flavoured Maki’ as a starter. Available to guests on a half board basis at a supplement.
Le Barachois (40 seats / opening hours: 19.30 - 22.30)
• The unique floating restaurant comprises of five decks, located amongst the natural fish reserve, which is reached via a wooden pathway. Le Barachois overlooks the lagoon with an unspoiled view of a mountain range - the sunset is breathtaking. The restaurant is open for dinner only and offers daily specials including grills, seafood and Mauritian delicacies.
Le Beach Deck (40 seats / opening hours: 12.30 - 17.30)
• This restaurant is located on a wooden deck directly on the beach. It is open for lunch, offering a light à la carte menu and snacks. Open for dinner for special themed evenings.
The Laguna Bar (opening hours: 09.00 - 00.00)
• Situated in the main building, the bar overlooks the pool and the beach and has two sundecks. The bar serves perfectly mixed Cocktails and has live entertainment every night (piano, sitar, concert flute, jazz). Laguna Bar proposes as well a Juice Bar by the pool open from 9 am to 5 pm.
The Lotus Lounge Bar (opening hours: 18.30 - 23.30)
• The trendy Lounge Bar is located in the main building, adjacent to L´Archipel restaurant. Ideal for an aperitif before dinner and after dinner drinks in an elegant and intimate atmosphere.
Fitness Centre Bar (opening hours: 08.00 - 20.00)
• Situated in the Spa de Constance, it specializes in healthy drinks and vegetable juices.
- Hot and iced infusion and selected hot tea and fresh fruits.
Le Spa de Constance with Institut de Guerlain
Health and Fitness Centre (opening hours: 08.00 - 22.00)
Situated in the hotel’s gardens, the centre reflects the hotel’s style with a calming architectural design and relaxed atmosphere. It offers a wide range of health and sports facilities.
Thermal swimming pool with sun lounge chairs - Sauna - Plunge pool - Steam bath
• Massages, beauty and body treatments at Le Spa de Constance and Institut de Guerlain
• Air-conditioned squash court (Racket and balls are available with supplements.)
• Fully equipped gymnasium (A personal Gym instructor and Tennis Coach are available at an additional cost.)
Land and Water Sports facilities
The hotel offers a wide range of leisure activities.
Two floodlit tennis courts (synthetic floor, rackets for rent, balls payable) - Bicycles - Practice putting green -
Hobie Cats® - Waterskiing - Catamaran - Laser boats® - Pedalos® - Glass-bottom boat - Snorkelling equipment -
Windsurfing - Kayaks
Two 18-hole Golf courses: Guests can play free of charge at Constance Belle Mare Plage’s “Legend” and “Links” golf courses,
located approximately 5 minutes drive from Constance Le Prince Maurice, free shuttle service to and from the hotel is provided
between 7.00 to 19.00.
Fly fishing - Boat excursions - Catamaran cruise - Deep sea fishing - Scuba diving PADI & CMAS - Parasailing
Lessons: tennis, waterskiing, windsurfing, kife surfing, sailing, diving and golf
The Children’s club (opening hours 09.00 - 21.00)
• “Les Petits Princes” has a games room, dining area and private children´s pool and welcomes children aged from 4 to 12 years. Indoor and outdoor activities organised daily under supervision. Children’s menus and babysitting are payable, available on request.
• Offers a wide range of books, CD’s, DVD’s and indoor games & 2 MG5 for the comfort of our guests - free of charge.
• The “Anthurium Lounge”, our Business centre proposing conference facilities for up to 16 persons is equipped with standard modern technology.
• Duty free shops: Le Prince Maurice Private Collections (clothes) | Bijem (jewellery) | Beauport (beach accessories &
souvenirs) | Karl Kaiser (Cerrutti 1881) - men’s wear from tailor-made Classical to ready-to-wear outfits | Anya Hindmarch
• Laundry and dry-cleaning are available 7 days a week (payable)
• Doctor on call
• The “Orchid Lounge” - Arrival/Departure lounge with shower rooms (free of charge)
• Excursions and car rental desks
• Limousine and helicopter transfers available on request (helipad on site)
• WIFI (wireless Internet access) free of charge in all public areas
• Quick and personalized departure procedures at the airport (payable access to the lounge La Terrasse)
• Fast track check-in at the Heliconia Lounge situated at the hotel prior to departure to the airport for all guests travelling
either by Air Mauritius or Air France at a minimal fee.
Belle Mare Hotel Resorts, Blue BayHotel Resort, Flic en FlacHotel Resort, Le Morne Hotel Resort, Mahebourg Hotel Resort, Port Louis Hotel Resort