Bahamas Hotels and Beach Resorts Online Hotel Reservation Center with up to 76% Discount on Published Rates !!!
|Land Line Number :+(63) 35 - 4199155
TeleFax Number : +(63) 35 4199625
Mobile : +639286071840
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
|If you call from Canada or USA, Dial:||+1 647 478 3958||+1 209 9106845|
VISA INFORMATIONS OF BAHAMAS
Visas are required by all persons entering The Bahamas except:
1. British Commonwealth citizens, except citizens of Pakistan, Cameroon, India, Nigeria, Ghana and Mozambique for a stay not exceeding eight (8) months.
2. United States citizens entering as bona fide visitors for a stay not exceeding eight (8) months.
3. Alien residents of the United States who, upon arrival, are in possession of United States Alien Registration cards for visits not exceeding thirty (30) days; Landed Immigrants of Canada for visits not exceeding thirty (30) days if in possession of Form 1000 and valid passport.
4. Nationals of the following countries for stays not exceeding eight (8) months:
5. Nationals of the following countries for visits not exceeding three (3) months:
6. Nationals of the following countries for visits not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
7. Persons in possession of a valid residence or work permit issued by the Director of Immigration
8. Persons in transit, including stateless persons in possession of a valid refugee or stateless person’s travel document, provided they are in possession of a valid passport and tickets to some destination outside The Bahamas and that their stay, while awaiting onward passage on the first available ship or aircraft does not exceed three (3) days. This exemption does not apply to nationals of Haiti and the Dominican Republic who must always possess visas even in direct transit by air.
Minimum processing period:
The minimum processing period for visas is 48 hours (some applications may take longer to process; it is advisable to apply well in advance of travel date).
Normally, applicaions must be submitted in person. Applications by post will only be processed for applicants who are in the United Kingdom but reside outside of London. In such cases, a self-addressed envelope for recorded delivery must be enclosed with application. The Bahamas High Commission will not be responsible for passports lost in the mail.
Each application for a visa is examined individually and according to The Bahamas Government regulations. The High Commission reserves the right to refuse any visa, if justified to do so, or to request additional documentation where required.
Please not that visas for nationals of the People’s Republic of China must be referred to Nassau and approval time for these and other referrals may take at least six weeks.
Important Notice: Please Note that these regulations are changed on a regular basis by the different governments, Southtravels.com can not be liable for any information that could have been changed since we checked it. It is the responsibility of each passenger to check the different conditions of entry to the desired country.
About Us | Contact Us | Currency Exchange | Discount Airfare | Guestbook | Disclaimer | Travel Tips | Visa | FAQ's
Bahamas Hotels, Nassau Hotels, Abaco Islands Hotels, Grand Bahama Hotels, Harbour Island Hotels, Paradise Island Hotels, & More...