Peru Hotels Arequipa
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
The hotel is located in the heart of Chivay (3,650m/11,975 ft), the main town and gateway to exploring Colca Valley, the hotel is perfectly sited to explore either the right or left bank of Colca Canyon.
Traditional Rooms occupy rustic individual stone casitas, many with thatched roofs and ceramic floors; additional, newly constructed and slightly larger accommodations – near the open-air patio and fountain as well as the planetarium – feature wood floors and clay roofs. Comfortable in size, with Queen or 2 Twin beds; featuring writing desks or breakfast tables with 2 chairs, rustic open closets, private bathrooms with heatlamps, wood-beamed ceilings, and are well-equipped to deal with Colca’s high-altitude cold, including down comforters and electric heaters.
Restaurant serving full buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch & dinner – featuring a nightly show of local Andean/Colca music.
• Breakfast box, upon request
• Planetarium with nightly shows (in English and Spanish), as well as a telescope for stargazing *Closed until March 31st, 2011
• Massage room
• BBQ pit
• Open-air patio with center fountain
• Oxygen available upon request in hotel Reception
• Cozy bar with cable television
• Fireplace lounge (with daily demonstrations of Colca region embroidering)
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access in reception, lobby, bar & restaurant
• Small Internet Center with high-speed Internet access
• Free parking
• Laundry service
• Foreign exchange service
• Taxi service
• Front desk available 24/7
• No pets allowed