HOTEL FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
One of the top-three diving and snorkeling destinations in the Caribbean is home to Sea Ventures Dive Copamarina where PADI instructors offer a variety of certification courses.
BODYDERM SPA specializes in massage and body treatments with relaxation techniques and healing touches for body, mind, and spirit.
For the ecology-minded, the adjacent Guanica Dry Forest is the world's largest dry forest reserve, an UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve ideal for jogging, hiking, and bird-watching.
Other resort recreation: 2 pools, 2 Jacuzzis, 2 kiddie pools, kids' playground, kayaks, peddle boats, Hobie Cat, 2 tennis courts lighted for night play, Tennis Pro (by appointment), volleyball, fishing.
Las Palmas Café, open-air dining, serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages, dinner, and daily from 7:00am to 9:30pm. Las Palmas Café Bar is open until 11pm. Cocktails are al fresco overlooking the Caribbean and tropical gardens with nightly entertainment. "Alexandra", the main restaurant's complete menu includes fresh seafood and Puerto Rican Nouvelle Cuisine specialties, seven nights, from 6pm until 10:00pm.
New 18 hole golf course in Ponce, Costa Caribe, only 40 minutes from the Resort. Designed by Bruce Besse of Willowbend Golf & Land Design, it features the first island green in Puerto Rico. Set on a former sugarcane field, with views of the Caribbean and the Central Mountains.
• The "Coqui Room" accommodates 35 class room style and 50 theatre style.
• The "Copa Room" accommodates 140 class room style and 180 theatre style.
• The Caribbean Villas are perfect for small board meetings.
• Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the main dining room is the perfect place to hold meetings, seminars and social events for up to 85 people.
• A full line of audio visual equipment rentals is available.
• Several locations on the resort property are available for outdoor functions.
• The growing number of business groups and companies that choose Copamarina for their executive retreats has prompted the investment in a sophisticated wireless Internet access system. Service is available in all rooms and public areas, so that guests can carry their laptops and use them from any of the many connection points throughout the facilities. In the event that your laptop doesn't have a wireless card, the hotel will provide one. The connection is free of charge.