Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Click here! For Assistance!
Nestled in historic Old Saybrook Connecticut, overlooking Long Island Sound, sits Saybrook Point Inn & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond Southern Connecticut hotel spa recently designated as a green hotel. Only two hours from New York City, we offer gracious accommodations, world-class services, a luxurious spa, and a gorgeous shoreline that has enchanted guests for more than 130 years. Enjoy classic intimacy in elegant rooms featuring balconies, water views, and glowing fireplaces. Stroll the planks of Saybrook Point Marina… taking in fresh, briny breezes and stunning vistas of broad marshlands dotted with villages and farmhouses. Savor sumptuous cuisine at Terra Mar Restaurant - our Four Diamond restaurant -- then try your luck at nearby Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun casinos. See why our New England hotel inn is recognized by Zagat's Guide as one of the top destinations in the United States. Experience the magnificence of the River Valley from a legendary setting.
Located at the mouth of the Connecticut River, surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is an inspiring choice for New England accommodations. Experience the true meaning of waterfront elegance, designed to pamper you with the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Lose yourself in a warm sense of history and intimacy -- in guest rooms and suites adorned with richly hued and textured fabrics, damask draperies, 18th-century-style English mahogany furnishings, and richly upholstered armchairs. Curl up with a glass of wine in the glow of your own fireplace. In the morning, throw open your balcony doors and welcome warm river breezes. Just minutes from historic downtown Old Saybrook, our inviting Southern Connecticut accommodations feature:
• 80 elegant rooms and suites, featuring turn-of-the-century elegance; magnificent views of the Connecticut River and Long Island Sound; and working fireplaces, whirlpools, and private balconies
• Waterview Room, featuring breathtaking views, fireplaces available
• Residential View Room, overlooking the surrounding neighborhood and park, fireplaces available
• Junior Suite, featuring water or residential views, a slightly larger sitting area with a working fireplace, and two-person Jacuzzi in the bath
• One Bedroom Suite, offering water views, private balcony, fireplace, full-sized wet bar, and separate bedroom and dining area
• Lighthouse Suite, located at the end of the marina dock, featuring one bedroom, a dining area, and a small kitchenette
• Two Bedroom Condos, fully furnished, available with leases as short as one month, available weekly in July and August
HOTEL FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
The tranquil waterfront elegance of Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is just one welcoming feature of this spectacular New England treasure. As a guest of our Connecticut luxury hotel you'll enjoy an abundance of thoughtful comforts - from private spa treatments and a state-of-the-art health club to wireless Internet access and flawless event support. Enjoy a soothing dip in our heated outdoor pool. Sample gourmet cuisine, surrounded by stunning views of Long Island Sound, in Terra Mar Restaurant, our AAA Four Diamond restaurant. Sneak off to the spa for a indulgent deep-tissue massage or a rejuvenating steam. Leave the usual New England luxury hotels behind and enter the realm of the extraordinary with a pampering array of features, including:
• Saybrook Point Marina -- A popular stopping point for marine vessels up to 200 feet, our marina is located at the mouth of the Connecticut River and boasts a floating gas dock and an expert staff.
• Health club -- Featuring indoor and outdoor pools, modern fitness equipment, expanded sun decks, therapeutic whirlpool, steam room, sauna, and diverse exercise classes.
• Luxurious spa -- With 11 treatment rooms and a diverse menu of rejuvenating services, including massage therapy, facials, body wraps and scrubs, manicures, and pedicures.
• Breathtaking event venues -- Affording stunning views of Long Island Sound as well as flawless event planning services and catering.
• Impressive meeting rooms -- Equipped with soundproofing, adjustable lighting, individual climate control, and complete audiovisual capabilities.
• Terra Mar Restaurant -- Our AAA Four Diamond restaurant boasts waterfront ambiance, delectable fare, an extensive wine list, and impeccable service.