Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Click here! For Assistance!
Behind its opulent façade, the Adolphus hotel immerses guests in a vibrant celebration of baroque splendor and refinement. Experience one of America’s most legendary addresses - imperial and grand, with a rich sense of history.
Stay at The Adolphus and you will agree – certain worldly comforts are timeless. As the choice of royalty, international celebrities, and famous athletes, our 422 guest rooms and suites have remained the luxury standard for Dallas Texas accommodations since 1912. Luxuriate in spacious floor plans and an aristocratic decor reminiscent of an English country estate. Enjoy a tasteful blend of classic style and modern convenience, with finely crafted details such as plush, downy beds, spacious baths, and elegant Queen Anne furnishings - many with sleek flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and all with wireless high-speed Internet access. At The Adolphus, you’ll experience Dallas accommodations at their finest, where no detail has been overlooked.
HOTEL FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
• Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet , in all guest rooms, suites, and public spaces
• The French Room , our elegant signature restaurant, rated the “number one hotel restaurant in America” by Zagat .
• The Bistro, a delightful, European-style coffee house and restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch
• Walt Garrison Rodeo Bar and Grill , serving up hearty Southwestern fare amidst authentic rodeo collectibles
• Lobby Living Room, serving afternoon tea on Saturday afternoons in the English tradition (advance reservations required)
• Full service concierge, available to assist you with any matter pertaining to the comfort and enjoyment of your stay (Call direct at (214) 651-3540 for advance reservations for theater, symphony, opera, sports and other tickets.)
• Valet parking , onsite convenience, for $24.00 a night
• 24,000 square feet of tastefully designed meeting space, including 22 meeting rooms and the 5,300-square-foot Grand Ballroom
• 24-hour Business Center, to serve as “your office away from the office,” with two computer workstations, laser color printer, and a laptop workstation with laser printer and high-speed Internet access port
• Complimentary fitness center "15 Fit ," featuring state-of-the-art weight and cardio equipment, stationary bikes, treadmills, stair steppers, and elliptical trainers
• Guest privileges at The Texas Club, a private athletic club offering racquetball courts, an indoor running track, swimming pool, an aerobics studio, and a full range of professional fitness equipment and instruction for a daily fee of just $10.00
• Boutique/Gift Shop , with a selection of magazines, newspapers, souvenirs, travel aids, apparel and other sundries for last-minute purchases or the what-did-you-bring-me's (privately owned and managed, hours vary with occupancy)
• Proximity to CVS/pharmacy, restaurants, Urban Market grocery store and other conveniences , to replenish your travel supplies inexpensively, enjoy a quick bite or refill a prescription (All are located within a short walk of the hotel.)
• Neiman Marcus Downtown Store , for a superlative shopping experience and a taste of extravagance and style (just two blocks from the hotel on Commerce Street)
• Complimentary sedan transportation , within 3-mile radius (schedule varies, based on occupancy and demand)
• Private in-room dining, including assistance with private parties, hospitalities, and special menus for restricted diets