Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Click here! For Assistance!
The history of The Legacy Golf Resort? A rich history of the Old West. A challenging and engaging golf course. An oasis of green at the base of Phoenix’s scenic and well known South Mountain. Stories of President Teddy Roosevelt and Pancho Villa visiting the historic bunkhouse that is grandly preserved on the golf course’s first tee. A friendly welcoming resort with a passion for service.
The Legacy Golf Resort offers 328 beautifully appointed luxury guest suites housed in 12 separate buildings. Decorated in Spanish mission-style with rich wood cabinetry and earth-toned fabrics, each suite features a full kitchen or kitchenette, spacious living & dining area, washers and dryers, spacious baths (some with jetted tubs), and either a balcony or patio overlooking lush tropical courtyards.
HOTEL FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
• No Resort Fees!
• Charming Spanish Mission-style Phoenix golf resort at the base of scenic South Mountain
• 328 luxuriously appointed oversized condominiums, all with fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, washer/dryers, private patios, oversized baths and amenities of home.
• Challenging Gary Panks-designed par 71 championship golf course.
• Host of Golf lessons and personal instruction, offered by LPGA pros Lynn Marriott & Pia Nillson.
• Country club-style dining at The Trails End Grill serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and cocktails.
• Full range of spa services (advance reservations required)
• On-site fitness center
• Activities program for the whole family
• Sparkling swimming pool with two whirlpools, poolside cabana bar and a children's wading pool
• Tennis courts, sand volleyball court, shuffleboard, BBQ area and children’s playground
• Onsite meeting facilities perfect for meetings, retreats, and special events
• Complimentary Internet Access In Guest Rooms and Wireless in Public Spaces
• Convenient to downtown Phoenix and centrally located to Tempe, Mesa, Chandler and Scottsdale
• Only 10 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport
• Great rates PLUS discounts for AAA, AARP, corporate and government travelers. Children stay free.