Indonesia Hotels Jakarta
Le Meridien Hotel JakartaJalan. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 18-20 Jakarta 10220, IndonesiaHotel Rating :
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
A port city on the banks of the Ciliwung River, Jakarta was built as a Hindu settlement in the 5th-century and remains the capital city of Indonesia today. Providing an endless gateway to Indonesian culture and history, Le Méridien Jakarta sits at the heart of the city’s Golden Triangle.
Offering 346-rooms, the hotel exemplifies intimate luxury. The hotel features, restaurants serving delicious Lebanese and Japanese cuisine, two bars, and a world-class spa and wellness centre with Asian massage treatments, sauna, and whirlpool.
Le Méridien Jakarta also features a penthouse featuring a 100-year old, handcrafted Kudus House, an intricately carved structure made from teak wood. Le Royal Club encompasses the top four floors of the hotel tower, and the Club Lounge is on the 20th floor, providing spectacular views of the city below.
Le Méridien offers a truly unique experience in every one of its stylish guest rooms and suites. Warm earth tones in addition to the luxurious sitting and work areas create an inviting ambiance for you to experience and enjoy.
• In-Room Safe • International Direct Dialing • Cribs • Dual-Line Telephone • Executive Level Rooms Available • Satellite Channels • Coffee and Tea Maker • Wake-up Service • Mini Bar • Radio/Alarm Clock • Pool View Room • Deluxe Bath Amenities • Fruit Basket • Desk • Voicemail • Plasma Television • Separate Bath and Shower Stall • Disability Accessible Room • Free High Speed Internet Access in Club Lounge • Full-Length Mirror • 24-Hour In-Room Dining • High Speed Internet Access • Free Local and Toll Free Calls
RESTAURANT AND LOUNGES:
• La Brasserie - This all-day dining restaurant offers fine French cuisine along with Asian specialities of the region.
• Al Nafoura - this Lebanese restaurant offers the delights of the true taste of Lebanon. Open for lunch Monday to Friday 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM and dinner seven nights a week 6:00 PM - 10:30
• Lemon Grass - Thai restaurant.
• Ryoutei Aoi - Japanese restaurant. Open seven days a week for lunch 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM and dinner 6:00 PM - 10:30.
• Le Rendez-vous - Lobby lounge.
• Tiga Puluh Music Bar and Restaurant - Here guests are entertained by local and international musicians. Open seven nights a week from 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS:
The banquet team at Le Méridien Jakarta is specialised in taking care of all the details to ensure that your conference, banquet or event is a success. We anticipate your needs and plan your meeting requirements, adding the Le Méridien style and our personal touch. Whether it's a meeting for 10 or 600, our dedicated and trained team will always be on hand to offer guidance and support, ensuring everything runs smoothly, from start to finish.
Group activities - Theme nights can be arranged within the hotel. Arabian theme nights include costumes, belly dancers and an Aladdin's Show. Rijstaffel theme nights include a traditional Indonesian set dinner and live Gamelan, Angklung show and Javanese traditional dances. Golf tournaments, river rafting and thousand island trips can be arranged outside the hotel.
FEATURES AND ACTIVITIES:
Le Méridien Jakarta is an international five-star hotel with a cosy atmosphere. The interior is a blend of local and European design, and the hotel is located in the heart of the business district and easily accessible from all parts of the city.
Occupying two floors of the extension, the health club has extensive Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment and Cybex resistance equipment and free weights. The club has large windows overlooking the pool area, flooding the gym with natural light.
Copyright © Southtravels.com. All Rights Reserved.