Myanmar Hotels Yangon
Savoy Hotel129 Dhammazedi Road, Yangon, MyanmarHotel Rating :
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Savoy is Yangon's first truly 'boutique' hotel and is designed in a classic, colonial style with a unique blend of teak wood and traditional European and Burmese furnishings and antiques creating an intimate atmosphere like a private club. The Savoy is ideally located in picturesque area of Yangon overlooking the spectacular Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar's "twinkling wonder". The hotel is just 10 minutes drive from the main commercial district of Yangon, 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and walking distance to Shwedagon Pagoda and People's Park.
•24 Deluxe Rooms - 46 sq m
•6 Suites - 88 sq m
Each of our guestrooms are comfortably furnished in colonial-style wooden fittings with traditional Myanmar antiques and beautifully appointed bathrooms.
The luxury details:
• welcome drink upon arrival • fruit basket & fresh flowers • unpacking service upon arrival on request • 24 hour room service with no surcharge • bathroom amenities • individually controlled air-conditioning • mini bar • IDD telephone • in-room safe deposit box • hairdryer • satellite TV & in-house movie
Kipling’s Terrace-An outdoor terrace with colonial wooden roof, offering a view of the Shwedagon Pagoda that will fascinate! Enjoy our food variety or just an Aperitif alfresco.
Private Dining Room-Perfect for meetings, seminars or private functions for up to 40 persons.
Captain's Bar-If you are looking for a place to relax and unwind with friends and business partners or exchange your impressions of the day in an informal atmosphere, you'll find it at the Captain's Bar. Let us also surprise you with the best-sorted cigar humidor in town and drinks from all over the world.
Rossini, The Italian Restaurant-With its cozy and stylish ambiance, you can enjoy traditional Italian cuisine starting from a variety of salads, homemade pasta, risotto and pizza, to favorite deserts in the Rossini Restaurant. Rossini compiles wines from all over the world, even Myanmar’s newest wine. This is a restaurant that is easy going for wine and dine!
Café Yangon-Enjoy this quiet place, catch a little bit of colonialism and try our Traditional British Afternoon Tea, or any other mouth-watering dish. We further recommend the Café for a non-conventional business talk.
To make your stay as comfortable as possible, the hotel offers:
• authentic & antique furnishing
• art exhibition of Myanmar artists in all 3 room corridors
• outdoor swimming pool
• massage on request
• express laundry & valet service
• free of charge pressing service on request
• complimentary shoe shine service
• 24 hours room service with no surcharge
• extensive wine list
• cigar humidor
• banquet & meeting facilities
• catering service
• 3 limousines available for hire
• travel arrangements for upcountry visits,flight reservations and reconfirmation
• computer, e-mail and internet access
• Savoy Boutique for gifts, Myanmar handicrafts, newspapers
• 24 hour doctor on call
• baby sitting service upon request