Myanmar Hotels Yangon
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
If you are having difficulty in making your booking, click here.
Originally built in 1901 by the famed Sarkies Brothers, The Strand Hotel in Yangon, stands for all that were wondrous and opulent in a bygone era. Restored to its former glory, the Victorian-styled Strand combines the charms of the 1920s and 1930s with lavish modern-day amenities.
Located in the heart of the city, the hotel's 32 beautifully appointed suites are the essence of timeless elegance, and boast high ceilings; teakwood floors, spacious bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms. A private collection of local art pieces and antiques evokes a sense of nostalgia.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 24 hour personalized butler service
- Daily seasonal fruit platter
- In house safe
- Coffee/Tea making facilities in the suite
- Satellite TV
- International Direct Dialing
- A welcome bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Complimentary minibar with a well-stocked alcoholic selection (refreshed once daily)
- Full American Breakfast for two at The Strand Café or through Room Service
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in the suite and public areas
- Complimentary afternoon tea for two at The Strand Café
- Complimentary one way airport transfer
The Strand Cafe
Large teak-framed windows, stylish chandeliers, floors of tile and teak, rattan furnishings and black ceiling fans, create an intimate dining atmosphere reminiscent of the hotel's historical charm. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are served, with a menu featuring Burmese and Western cuisine.
The Strand Grill
Classical guitar music,a lavish dining room dressed in black-lacquer prints from Bagan, a vaulted ceiling, skylights, chandeliers and an exquisite menu of the chef's culinary creations, are presented at The Strand Grill - Yangon's finest dining venue.
The Strand Bar
Offering a full range of cocktails and mixers. The Strand Bar exudes an amiable and inviting atmosphere. A two-piece band plays jazz classics on Fridays.
Burmese music fills the air in this relaxed Colonial setting embelished with cane furniture and marble floors. A favourite meeting palce for visitors and locals alike. The Lobby Lounge is the center of all activities at The Strand.
• The Strand Spa Suite
• The Strand Boutique
• Jewellery Gallery
• Business Center
• Conference Facilities
• Professional Secretarial Services
• Email & Internet Service
Copyright © Southtravels.com. All Rights Reserved.