Singapore Hotels Singapore
Pan Pacific Hotel7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore 039595Hotel Rating :
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Soaring high above the heart of Marina Bay, this elegant Singapore hotel lets you experience life at the top of the world. Savour epicurean delights at six award-winning restaurants and a bar. Unwind and rejuvenate at the gorgeous swimming pool and tennis courts. At the Pan Pacific Singapore hotel, you’ll always experience the warmth of our Pacific touch that’s sure to leave you delighted.
A place of restful calm set directly in the middle of a vibrant city, our luxury Singapore hotel offers rooms and suites that exude the warmth and softness of the Pacific Rim. Wake up to spectacular city views by opening the remote-controlled drapes from your bed. Catch up with the news on LCD TV and via Internet, or enjoy their cutting-edge Audio Visual accessories. Discover more surprises at this luxurious 5-star Singapore hotel that are designed to leave you charmed and refreshed.
• Shopping Arcade
• Recreational Facilities (Gymnasium / Swimming Pool / Tennis Courts)
• Executive Business Centre
• A New Level of Indulgence at St. Gregory
DINING AT THE HOTEL
• Global Kitchen - contemporary culinary art comes to live with a medley of fresh seasonal ingredients
• Keyaki - Top restaurante tucked away in an idyllic rooftop Japanese garden
• Brunch - by the pool, healthy salads and gourment wood-fired pizzas
• Rang Mahal - traditional Indian cuisine with a twist, an elegant feast fit for a Maharaja
• Zambuca - contemporary and classic Italian fare, perfect for cosy dinner parties
• The Atrium - Unwind here with tapas and premium wines, with the finest Cuban cigars
• The Atrium Deli - indulge in an assortment of delectable pastries, cakes and meats
• Hai Tien Lo - Allow award-winning Master Chef take you on an authentic Cantonese culinary adventure
• Dining Offers - Savour a wide choice of gastronomic delights at our selection of restaurants.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
For large events, two pillar-less ballrooms with seamless folding panels accommodate up to 800 people. Organisers can select from the stylish meeting rooms at the Executive Centre on level 22, offering magnificent views of Singapore's city skyline and Marina Bay harbour.
The hotel, with its proximity to the Central Business District, is located in the heart of Marina Bay, a shopping haven of over 500 shops and restaurants near the Singapore River. The hotel offers direct access to the Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre via a sky bridge. In fact, this luxury hotel in the heart of Singapore, is walking distance from many historic landmarks, such as the Padang, stage to some of the most significant national events, the Cenotaph and the commemorative landing site of Sir Stamford Raffles.
Copyright © Southtravels.com. All Rights Reserved.