|For more information or questions, please inquire Here
If you are having difficulty in making your booking click here
HOTEL DESCRIPTION: The "Domes of Elounda, All Suites and Villas Spa resort", is situated in the internationally renowned hot spot of Elounda. The resort consists of eighty suites, eight private residences, three villas and a royal villa that represent not only the beauty of the Mediterranean, but also depict the Cretan culture. The medieval monument of “Spinaloga’’, as well as the historic tradition of Byzantium, shed the light of inspiration for the architectural design of “Domes of Elounda”. The architectural philosophy behind the designs of "Domes of Elounda All Suites and Villas Spa resort" is monumental for the use of domes and pyramidal roofs, earth color of the building materials, combined in harmony with the unique Mediterranean light and a distinctive approach to the use of volumes and space. The result is a unique resort development with autonomous residential units, which manages to integrate a unique resort complex of the highest standards that fits in harmony with the landscape of Crete. Moreover, the area's stunning views of the gulf of Elounda, the traditional town of Elounda, and the medieval castle of "Spinalonga" give the chance for a luxurious "getaway.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: The 80 suites embody the elegance of Mediterranean interiors, traditional artefacts, earth colours and delicately carved wooden furnishings. Each suite offers stunning views of the Cretan landscape and sea or the fascinating islet of Spinalonga from the spacious balcony. All suites have been built within two-storey structures, with easy access from the main building and views of the resort’s lush gardens or private 1acre sandy beachfront.
The Dome Suite offers
All Suites offer
- Living area of approximately 70 m2 overlooking the Spinalonga medieval monument and the Elounda Gulf.
- Indoor space 55 m2
- Balcony or terrace ( between 12-15 m2)
- Multi-channel LCD 32” TV set with satellite channels and pay per view prime selection movies and integrated music channels.
- Uniquely designed marble or granite bathroom features a Jacuzzi for two persons with rain shower and make up mirror
- Available with private pool( upon extra charge) and yard or Jacuzzi(heated) on balcony
- Broadband internet access (Complimentary)
- Air-conditioning/heating (individual per room)
- Luxury bathroom amenities by Pascal Morabito®
- International direct-dial telephone
- Twice daily maid service
- Full length bathrobes and sleepers
- First aid box
- Pillow selection menu
- Mini bar cabinet stocked with premium brands
- Fine luxurious linen
- Electronic safe (complimentary)
- Bottle of special Greek wine or champagne
- Mineral water replenished daily
- Basket of fruit upon arrival
- Daily newspaper service on request
- In-room beauty & wellness treatments (upon request)
- DVD / CD player (upon request)
- In-room private dining service on the suites’ terrace or balcony (upon request)
Private Villas: A complex of 8 luxurious villas, located over a vast area of 16 .000 square meters, which share the privilege of private swimming pools and gardens. Each villa is elegantly designed and gifted with breathtaking views over Elounda Gulf. Experience a true “feast of the mind” of Cretan colors and aromas, composed by the natural Cretan landscape and “Domes” impeccable hospitality. Upscale “Domes” services harmonically combined with peaceful atmosphere, create the epitome of luxury vacation.
VIP Villas: The 4 VIP Villas are perched on top of the hill in the resort, ideal for guests wishing to enjoy the executive lifestyle and ultimate privacy. Each villa is free standing, individually designed with a fully equipped kitchen, working fire place, bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (shower cabins including steam bath) and its own verandas, terraces, private heated swimming pool (over 25 m2) and panoramic views of the castle on Spinalonga. Designed in glamorous Mediterranean Style, the villas incorporate such features as domed ceilings, pyramidal roofs, cream colors and cozy patios. Large windows and terrace doors lead on to spacious balconies for relaxing or romantic dining by a private pool.
HOTEL FACILITIES: Domes of Elounda Spa Resort helps you restore the balance of your body, the regulation of your metabolism and the elimination of the effects causing stress.
Exclusively in Domes of Elounda Milfey Spa
- Guaranteed results after the treatments
- Highly qualified specialists
- Exclusively tailored Spa Packages
- Two luxurious suites for private treatment
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Steam Bath
- Luxurious Treatment Rooms
- Beauty Hairdresser Salon
- Body Treatment
- Facial Treatment
- Additional Treatments
- Prompt arrival
- Smoking and alcohol
- Respect for others
- Session cancellation
- In room treatments
GREEK COUSINE: Dining at one of the four restaurants at "Domes of Elounda" is a culinary experience itself. Whether you are looking for a casual beachside setting, Cretan Gourmet light meal or intimate romantic dining for two, the resort caters for all requests and desires. A spectacular variety of gourmet fish, Cretan, international and Mediterranean cuisine is presented on signature menus that define each restaurant. In addition, 24-hour room service is available to all guest suites and villas, for "ad-hoc" dining pleasure.
The selection is unlimited, whatever the guest’s desire might be
||Contemporary Cretan brasserie
||Multi cultural dining
|The Pier 1910
Domes of Elounda offers a dining journey with authentic gourmet experience. Also you can take a dip and refresh yourself with a "cool" drink or a "hot shot" in Dome’s Bars. Either the “Grand Dome” live music bar, or the "Spina" jazz bar under a canopy of stars and sea breezes, give the opportunity for really "groovy" days and…nights.
Hotels and Resorts in Greece
Hotel || N.J.V
Athens Plaza || Sofitel
Athens Airport || Holiday
Ledra Marriott Hotel || Divani
Caravel Hotel || Divani
Apollon Palace || Park
Resort Lagonissi || Royal
Olympic Hotel || Divani
Acropolis Palace || Marina
Santorini Palace Hotel || Panorama
Hotel || Omonia
Grand Hotel || Elounda
AFFORDABLE HOTELS IN GREECE