HOTEL DESCRIPTION: Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal is a splendid 5-star luxury establishment located in the very heart of Budapest. Behind its distinguished façade the old Grand Hotel Royal has been transformed into the superb, modern luxury hotel. This new hotel has become one of the finest hotels in Budapest and has set a new standard in luxury five star city centre hotels. The Corinthia Grand Hotel boasts a wealth of interior architectural detailing carefully restored and incorporated in 2003. Is it indeed a focal point of elegant hospitality in Budapest.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: Each of the 414 luxuriously designed guest rooms and suites are equipped with colour TV with movie channels, private electronic safes and telephones with voice mail.
We are pleased to inform you that the entry to the royal Spa is complimentary for our hotel guests.
Superior single / double rooms: We have white doors and white wardrobes and medium cherry bed headboards, side tables and desks.
Executive single / double rooms: All rooms are located on the first and second floor with a view onto the Grand Boulevard or the Atrium. The room doors as well as the furniture are made of mahogany.
HOTEL FACILITIES: Bar & Lobby Lounge (with live piano music) is open daily from 10:00-01:00 The Royal Kávéház & Szamos Marcipán Cafe is open daily from 09:00-20:00. Rickshaw Far Eastern Restaurant & Sushi Bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 18:00-23:00. Brasserie Royale & Atrium Restaurant is open daily from 06:00-23:00. Bock Bistro is open from Monday to Saturday from 12:00-24:00.
- 414 rooms including 98 suites and Executive Club rooms
- Entry to the royal Spa is complimentary for our hotel guests
- Executive floor with its own lounge and services
- Lobby bar & Coffee House with pastry shop
- 3 superb restaurants; a brasserie, a bistro and the Rickshaw & Sushi Bar (Corinthia Hotels International's own chain of fine Oriental dining)
- The newly opened luxurious Royal Spa ensures the prefect relaxation to body and soul.
- Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 2,200 delegates