Italy Hotels Rome
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Those who have heard of the evocative places of ancient Rome, know where to find Gian Lorenzo Bernini's “Pulcin della Minerva”. Composed of a small obelisk carried by a minute elephant, this sculpture is an exquisite mix of Egyptian crafts and Baroque style.
The Grand Hotel de la Minerve's setting is one of the city's most fascinating squares, located between the Pantheon and the Church of “Santa Maria Sopra Minerva”.
In this enchanting setting in the heart of historical Rome, in a prime location close to the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps, rises the Grand Hotel de la Minerve, which has been a 5 star hotel in Rome since the end of the 1700's.
• 135 Rooms including 95 Superior, 23 Deluxe, 13 Junior Suites, 4 Suites.
• ADSL Internet Connection
• Double glazing in all rooms
• Guestroom doors with peep-holes
• Non Smoking Rooms
• Electronic key card security systems
• Air conditioning
• Satellite and Pay TV
• Electronic Safety box
• Direct dial telephone with voicemail
• Wake up call
• Trouser press
• Large working desk
• Vanity mirror
• Bathtub with shower
• Bathrobes and sleepers
• Direct dial telephone also in the bathroom
• Bar Roof Garden (12.00am - 1.00am; Live music from 7.30pm)
• Bar "Le Cupole" (9.30am - 7pm)
• Foreign Exchange Services
• Meeting Facilities
• Wheelchair access
• 24-Hour Room Service
• Wi-Fi and wired internet technology
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
• Italian and International newspapers available in the Hall
• Full Concierge Service
• Car Rental and Limousine Service
• Sightseeing Desk
• Mini-gym with cardio-fitness equipment