|For more information or questions, please inquire Here
If you are having difficulty in making your bookingclick here
HOTEL DESCRIPTION: The Park Hotel is a modern hotel which offers traditional values and has an excellent track record in the service offered from its great location in the heart of Sliema, a stone's throw from one of the most popular seafront promenades in Malta. Repeated guests fetch again the Park Hotel for their accomodation because of the friendly service given by the hotel staff and management, which in their own words "makes you feel at home". It is within easy reach of all one can desire when being in Malta, including tempting restaurants offering food from various Maltese typical and also international cuisines, various shopping centres, entertainment establishments including busy nightlife and casino activity in St. Julian's Bay 2km away, and much more. Very close to the seaside, the Park Hotel is the stepping stone for experiencing the main characteristics of Malta.
122 Twin bedded rooms, 12 studio type rooms and 18 suites, all with private bathrooms, air-conditioning operating most of the summer and furnished to a comfortable standard. Rooms are designed in a cosy colour scheme and are also equipped with Direct Dialing Telephone, Colour TV, Hair Dryer, Private Personal Safe deposit boxes (at a small charge), Mini Frigo and tea/coffee making facilities.
- The studio type rooms are ideal for those couples who would like to have the self-catering facilities within the room. These are fully equipped with direct-dial telephone, Colour TV, Hair Dryer, Private Personal Safe deposit boxes (at a small charge). The small kitchenette incorporated in the room includes a fridge, microwave oven, 2 ring burner and all the necessary utensils necessary to prepare a small meal. In order to guarantee safety, the room is also equipped with a fire extinguisher and a fire blanket.
- The suites, also known as the one-bedroom apartments, include a separate bedroom with a double bed. They comprise a sitting/dining area with 2 sofas which can also be used as beds. These rooms, like the studio-type, include the kitchenette facilities.
HOTEL FACILITIES: Dining Venues & Cocktail Bar
: The Camilla Restaurant is renowned for its buffet meals, carvery nights and a la carte menu with various local and international specialities. Many local organisations have chosen the Park Hotel for their annual get-togethers and staff lunches simply because they find the service sterling and the food genuine. A value for money.
The Portside Cocktail Bar is open between 18.00 hours till late every day, servicing amongst all a variety of drinks. A relaxing environment is enforced with live music on some nights and sports on big screen.
- Indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi
- 24-hour reception and lounge
- 24-hour coffee shop
- Internet facilities
- 3 passenger lifts
- Restaurant offering continental buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
- Lounge bar offering live music entertainment 3 times a week and sports on big screen
Hotels and Resorts in Malta
Meridien Phoenicia ||
Western Les Lapins ||
Hotel Mercure Coralia ||
Dragonara Resort ||
Sas Bay Point Resort
Hotel & Towers || Carlton