The Hotel Ambassador’s restaurant, the à l'Opéra, is unique in Zurich in terms of beauty and quality. The artist, Tatjana Tiziana, has transformed the restaurant into a surrealistic-baroque work of art, with motifs depicting various opera scenes. In no other Zürich hotel restaurant is romanticism and art so distinctly perceptible as in the à l'Opéra.
* Large desks with plenty of daylight and all the standard electric sockets allow you to work in your room in comfort.
* Nespresso coffee machine with a broad selection of coffee and tea
* All rooms have an analogue as well as an high speed internet connection; some rooms also have ISDN access.
* Interactive Genesis TV System with video and internet on demand
* Swisscom's Highspeed Public Wireless LAN guarantees fast connections and comfortable working throughout the hotel.
* Safe with a power supply to recharge your laptop or mobile phone.
* Breakfast is served from 6.15 am.
* Room service (breakfast) is available from 6.30 am and hot food is served until 11.30 pm.
* If you hand in your dirty laundry before 9.00 am, it will be returned to you, washed and pressed, on the same day.
* Your luggage can be kept at the hotel and delivered to your room on your next visit.
* On request, flights can be confirmed or rescheduled on your behalf by the reception staff
* The nearby lakeside promenade is ideal for your early morning or evening jog.
WELLNESS & HEALTH
Feel-Good-Partner get-free. With get-free they offer you an exciting fitness- and health program. Please let us inform you about the supply of get-free at the jogging bar (04.00 - 09.30) in the Hotel Ambassador. The professional fitness team would be delighted to assist you personally at the beautiful lake of Zurich.
Hamam Münstergasse. Hamam is a Turkish bath. It is not only about cleaning the body. A visit at the Hamam means true luxury for your body and soul. Everyday life will be just flushed away by a lot of soapsuds and warm water.
Beauty Villa Valentino. The beauty Villa Valentino is located only a few minutes away from the Hotels Ambassador and Opera. Considering cosmetics, pedicure and nail design there won’t be anything left to be desired…
Massage. A massage is medicine for your body and soul. Even 2000 years ago the Egyptians dedicated a big effort to the art of massage. A relief in the tomb of the priest Ankh-Mahor shows a scene of a classic foot massage. Hippokrates, a greek healer, once postulated, that there is one thing a doctor really should be able to do and that’s the art of giving a massage.
Fitness / Aerobic / Dance / Yoga. The new fitness club “Silhouette” offers you individualized training programs in a stress free atmosphere with the newest equipment. The fitness center is just 5 walking minutes away from the Hotels Ambassador & Opera. Day card: CHF 30.00 per Person incl. sauna, pool, etc.
Sauna at the lake. The public swimming bath “Utoquai” is only 1 minute away from the hotel. There are several massage rooms, saunas and beautiful sun decks.