Burj Al Arab Dubai
Location: Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Dubai, United Arab Emirates Show the Map
Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.
The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab is more than just a stunning landmark: it's a symbol of modern Dubai.
Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it's the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab so extraordinary.
Repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and facilities throughout – right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce.
Burj Al Arab suite-only accommodation offers discreet check-in within your rooms, a private reception on every floor and a host of personal butlers, each a warm messenger of our unparalleled hospitality.
Note: This is not the Burj Al Arab direct hotel website.
The 5 Star Deluxe Burj Al Arab does not have rooms; it has 202 duplex suites, ranging from a capacious 170 sq. mts to 780 sq. mts, across 27 floors, each with its own Guest Services exclusive for in-suites check-in and butler services.
In Suite Facilities
- In addition to a dining and living area, each suite has an office area complete with laptop, Internet access, private fax, printer and copier.
- Hidden network of advanced technology - lighting, curtains and air-conditioning at the touch of a button.
- 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand, DVD, 93 cable channels, and 2 hotel information channels.
- Full range of men and ladies Hermes amenities (full size bottles).
- Dining table for in-suite dining.
- A safe for the safe keeping of your belongings.
- Pillow menu with a range of 13 pillows and quilts to choose from.
- Walk-in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa bath, complimented by a decadent bath menu with music and Aromatherapy Associates bath oils, prepared by your butler.
- Children’s amenities.
- A private bar and in-suite mini-bar.
Dining and Entertainment
From the finest seafood in the world to modern International cuisine with the most delicious ingredients, exclusive dining options cater to your culinary cravings in a multitude of elegant settings that cannot be discovered anywhere else. Choose to dine high up among the stars, at the base of the world's tallest atrium or even under the sea!
Restaurants and lounges, including:
- Al Mahara - award winning signature seafood restaurant accessible by a three minute virtual submarine voyage. Magnificent oval aquarium visible throughout the restaurant and 2 private dining rooms for private functions at no extra cost.
- Al Muntaha - - which means the ultimate or the highest at 200 metres above the Arabian Gulf, offering Mediterranean cuisine and unmatched view of The Palm Jumeirah and The World Islands.
- Al Iwan - sea view restaurant. Finest Arabian hospitality with décor of dramatic gold, red and black
- Sahn Eddar - at the base of the world's tallest atrium and offering light fine fare and Afternoon Tea.
- Juna Lounge - a stylish and intimate lounge with a fine selection of cigars.
- Skyview Bar - located adjacent to Al Muntaha, a wonderful location for pre- and post dinner drinks with views of The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, and Jumeirah Beach shoreline.
- Bab Al Yam - cafe restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere and stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
Facilities and Services
Assawan Spa & Health Club situated on the 18th floor with magnificent views over the Gulf. Treatment rooms, hydrotherapy baths, oriental massage, stand-up solarium, sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi, two infinity pools, squash court, two fully equipped fitness studios and an aerobics floor.
Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
Easy access to the newest and most popular shopping malls, including Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
Rolls-Royce chauffer shopping experience.
Helicopter scenic tour over Dubai.
Majles Al Bahar private beach, exclusive for Burj Al Arab guests
Golf at world class golf courses such as Montgomerie, Emirates Hills, Dubai Greek and Arabian Ranches
Al Falak Ballroom is a palatial, two-tiered, domed ballroom crowned with a unique crystal chandelier, located at the top of Burj Al Arab.
- Boardrooms and Majlis also located on the 27th floor offering stunning views, the very latest technology and services to match.
- Assawan Amphitheatre and Marina Garden are perfect locations for cocktail receptions.
- In-house florist to see to your flower arrangements.
- Catering by our very own award winning chefs.
WiFi Internet Access is available in throughout the hotel.
We highly recommend you to use the Booking Search Box above on the left side for instant best discounted rates, instant availability and confirmation of your bookings. For Personalized booking assistance & to answer all your queries you can click INQUIRE NOW button to the right above to receive our professional assistance within 24 hours time.
Checkin: 15:00 hours
Checkout: 12:00 hours
Please be aware that due to UAE local law you are required to present your ID (GCC ID, UAE Identity Card or Passport) at the time of check-in.
Pets are not allowed.
Guests staying At Burj Al Arab can get free access to both Wild Wadi Waterpark and the private beach at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
Tours, Excursions and Things to do in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of UAE
We arrange almost all type of tours available in the UAE including the most popular: Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise, Helicopter Tour, Big Bus City Tour, Sea Plane Tour, Hot Air Balloon & many more!
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!...
Find the right cover if you are traveling anywhere around the world...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the UAE...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...