Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements in United Arab Emirates!
Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara, Abu Dhabi
Location: Al Ruwais, Sir Bani Yas Island, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Revel in royal luxury at Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara, an island haven designed to captivate the mind and relieve the body. With views over the Arabian Gulf’s shimmering waters, fall under the spell of centuries of evocative Middle Eastern legends. Explore majestic hilltops created between five and ten million years ago. Discover the diverse wildlife inhabiting this unique offshore island retreat, long known for its natural and rugged beauty.
Set on the island haven of Sir Bani Yas, just off the coast of Abu Dhabi, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara is regarded as one of the most luxurious Abu Dhabi resorts offering intrepid travellers an unforgettable island escape in one of the region’s most spectacular destinations. Our Abu Dhabi resort boasts luxury accommodation that taps into the country’s opulent Arabic spirit to form this exemplary Middle East hotel. Now accessible by scheduled regional jet service from Abu Dhabi’s Al Bateen Executive Airport on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, exotic wildlife and sublime island relaxation can be yours in just 25 minutes.
Be inspired by the range of activities on offer both inside and outside the resort that make for the perfect exotic vacation. Explore nature and wildlife whether walking, kayaking or simply lie back and enjoy Anantara Spa, a shoreline infinity-edge swimming pool and The Workout Room. Several premium hotel restaurants serving both local and international cuisine complete the Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara experience.
Location Map: Show the Map
Hotel Chain: Anantara Hotels & Resorts
[ Top ]
• Rooms (52 sqm) - Take in spectacular sea or garden views from
your private balcony or errace. Beautifully decorated with striking
indigenous fabrics, original pieces of Middle Eastern art and
marble bath fixtures, the spacious rooms evoke local colour and
• Suites (80 sqm) - Enjoy generous and refined space with a large bedroom, a separate living room and kitchenette, bringing the comforts of home to this island paradise. Soak blissfully in the deep terrazzo tub, then take in the amazing sunset on your private sea-facing balcony.
• Villas (120 - 200 sqm) - With your own private splash pool surrounded by an intimate walled tropical garden and direct beach access, our one and two bedroom Anantara Pool and Family Pool Villas are the height of exclusive luxury. Deep-hued fabrics and local textiles adorn the master bedroom and dining area, while a secluded lounge area with decadent daybeds offers space to unwind in sunbathed bliss.
[ Top ]
Al Shams - Just steps away from the dazzling surf,
indulge in a wide selection of gourmet snacks. Feel
refreshed after a day spent soaking up the sun with
the pool bar’s tantalising fresh-fruit elixirs. Evenings
invite you to unwind and savour a shisha, featuring
soothing f lavours and an atmosphere of pure relaxation.
Samak - Casual elegance and zesty world flavours define our beachfront seafood grill, open for evening dining. Enjoy a candle-lit dinner under the stars, with an impressive menu and an array of seafood and steaks prepared to taste on an open fire.
The Palm - Start your day of desert adventures with a sumptuous international and Middle Eastern breakfast buffet. An all-day à la carte menu of gourmet international dishes is spiced up with the occasional theme night.
The Lounge - Sink into plush oversized armchairs and sample our array of freshly ground coffees and loose-leaf teas. Take in panoramic views of the deep ocean while enjoying sophisticated beverages and snacks.
Dine by Design - Dine by Design is the ultimate customisation of your individual dining experience. Enjoy a romantic signature dinner for two by the beach, or indulge in a tantalising culinary treat while watching the sunset from your private balcony or preferred island location. Your imagination only sets the limits.
[ Top ]
Meetings & Events
Hold meetings against the backdrop of the Arabian Gulf. Let the sound of the waves inspire your outdoor team building sessions. Celebrate personal events defined by luxurious facilities and a touch of unique Emirati culture.
Luxuriously rich botanical oils. Soothing aromas of sweet almond, ylang ylang and bergamot.
Enter a world of serenity, with ancient healing and modern therapies amidst an opulent oasis. Become at one with the desert’s glorious gifts of time, space and light, using the soothing power of a Hot Sand Compress to ease away tension and induce a sense of deep physical and spiritual renewal. With the healing of precious gems and metal or the energy of the Touch of Amber, enter Anantara Spa’s cocoon of blissful rejuvenation of body and mind.
Recreation & Guest Services
• Free form infinity-edge swimming pool overlooking the ocean
• Boutique shop
• Fitness Centre
• Kids Club, with crafts and sports activities
• Executive meeting and conference rooms
• Library with internet access
• Floodlit tennis court
Tailor-made excursions & activities (Extra Charge)
• Nature & wildlife drives - Near-extinct Arabian oryxes, wild gazelles and cheetah: admire the wonders of the safari kingdom.
• Guided game walks - The rugged landscape of the island surrounds and the many walking trails offer the perfect way to experience the island’s unique beauty up close.
• Snorkelling - The riches of wondrous offshore reefs, a newly formed lagoon and the open waters of the Arabian Gulf beckon.
• Kayaking - Glide across the bay or through mangroves as migratory birds pass fleetingly overhead.
• Mountain biking - Traverse desert salt flats and the rugged hinterlands at sunrise.
• Archery - Archery is a long-cherished tradition of Arabia. At Sir Bani Yas Island, we offer training and equipment for beginners and enthusiasts to practice archery under expert guidance.
• Horseback riding - Explore the island on the back of a horse for an authentic discovery of the natural beauty of your surroundings.
• Archaeological site tour - Make a visit to the eastern side of Sir Bani Yas Island and discover the remains of the only early Christian monastery site, dating back to the late 6th century AD.
WiFi Internet Access is available in the hotel Free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site to all guest (reservation is not needed, subject to availability).
[ Top ]
Checkin:15:00 - 16:00 hours
Checkout: Until 12:00 hours
Please be aware that due to UAE local law you are required to present your ID (GCC ID, UAE Identity Card or Passport) at the time of check-in.
Pets are not allowed.
[ Top ]
Top Tours and Things to do
Wadi Adventure Al Ain
Experience whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing
Abu Dhabi Dhow Cruise
Enjoy dinner on board traditional Arabian Dhow in Abu Dhabi
Get wet, have a Real Fun off the hook at Yas Waterworld
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!...
With AXA Travel Insurance you're free to enjoy vacations...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the UAE...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...