Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements in United Arab Emirates!
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel Dubai
Location: Exit 13, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Featuring 260 rooms and suites overlooking the Arabian Gulf, private marina and hotel gardens, this well-known beach hotel is part of the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort In addition to the palm-lined beach, spa and four swimming pools, there are several restaurants, excellent sporting facilities and children’s entertainment clubs just waiting to be explored.
This 5-star family beach resort in Dubai is set on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf and features its own private beach, making it the perfect choice for both family beach resort holidays or business stays.
The ground to fourth floor rooms are a variety of both Golf and Sea View rooms and suites, whilst the fifth floor of the Dubai hotel is dedicated to the larger Superior Golf View and Superior Sea View rooms and suites.
These feature spacious bathrooms with separate walk-in showers, large bathtubs, ceiling-high mirrors and wide-marbled washbasin counter space. Every room in the Jebel Ali Hotel can accommodate two adults and one child. The luxurious accommodation within the family beach hotel offers the amenities expected from a 5-star property including tea and coffee making facilities, a safety deposit box for valuables, bathrobes and a minibar
Location Map: Show the Map
Hotel Chain: JA Resorts & Hotels
[ Top ]
The rooms at this pioneering beach hotel were completely renovated in December 2009. The five floor hotel's entry level standard rooms are great value for money, with the option for larger families to stay in Family Rooms, Superior View Rooms or Suites. Views are either of the Arabian Gulf and Marina, or of the gardens and golf course.
• Garden View Room (30sqm; standing balcony; 2 adults and 1 child under 12 yrs)
• Sea View Room (30sqm; standing balcony; 2 adults and 1 child under 12 yrs)
• Family Garden View/Sea View Room ( 60sqm; two standard rooms interconnecting; 2 adults, 2 children under 16 yrs and 1 infant)
• Superior Golf View Room (60sqm; Peacock Lounge access, 2 children under 16 yrs and 1 infant)
• Suites also available.
[ Top ]
• Captain's - Located by the beach serving lunch and snacks with daily BBQ dinner and live entertainment.
• IBN Majed - Experience the themed dinner buffets and extensive breakfast buffets, located at the lobby of the Jebel Ali Hotel.
• La Fontana Infinity Pool Bar - Swim up bar near La Fontana restaurant serving cocktails and refreshments.
• La Fontana - An all-day dining restaurant with international dishes for breakfast and lunch. Enjoy either indoors or on the large outdoor terrace.
• La Traviata - Traditional Italian favorites and a diverse range of Italian beverages.
• Mushref Bar - Popular bar located on the 7th floor of Jebel Ali Hotel with a daily entertainment programme.
• Oasis Lodge - Refreshments and snacks for golfers as they make their way around the golf course.
• Palmito Pool Bar - Swim-up pool bar serving cocktails and refreshments
• Shooters - Recently refurbished Tex-Mex restaurant playing all major sports channels.
• Sports Cafe - A combination of light bites and traditional pub fare overlooking the Marina.
• Sunset Lounge - Your favourite coffees, pastries and sun downers with stunning beach views.
• The Anchor - Dine al fresco with delicious salads, freshly made sandwiches and other light snacks.
• White Orchid lounge - This chic bar is renowned for its vibrant cocktails and excellent live entertainment.
• White Orchid Restaurant - Enjoy exotic Far Eastern specialties from China, Vietnam, Japan and Thailand or experience live cooking at the teppanyaki table and sushi bar.
• DiVAZ - A unique floating restaurant moored at the resort Marina specializing in the finest seafood buffet.
[ Top ]
• 800 metre private beach with palm trees
• four temperature-controlled swimming pools
• Spa offering over 40 treatments and therapies
• 9-hole championship-standard golf course and academy
• Horse riding stables with private paddock
• 80-berth Marina offering fishing trips and seaplane flights
• Diving Centre and Watercooled water sports centre
• Olympic-standard clay shooting club
• CoolZone Children's club and ChillZone teen club with trained staff from Worldwide Kids Co.
• Bio Garden with herbs and vegetables that are used in the resort's restaurants
WiFi Internet Access is available in the hotel.
Free private parking is possible on site to all guest (reservation is not needed, subject to availability).
[ Top ]
We highly recommend you to use the Booking Search Box above on the left side for instant best discounted rates, instant availability and confirmation of your bookings. For Personalized booking assistance & to answer all your queries you can click INQUIRE NOW button to the right above to receive our professional assistance within 24 hours time.
Checkin: 15:00 hours
Checkout: 12:00 hours
Please be aware that due to UAE local law you are required to present your ID (GCC ID, UAE Identity Card or Passport) at the time of check-in.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel charges extra for mandatory New Year gala dinner on 31 December for 2 adults. For children 6 years and above, additional charges apply.
[ Top ]
Top Tours and Things to do
Dubai Desert Safari Tour
This tour is a must for tourist and residents in Dubai
Dubai Dhow Cruise Tour
Enjoy dinner on board traditional Arabian Dhow in Dubai
"At The Top" Burj Khalifa
By day and night At the Top provides unparalleled views of Dubai
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!...
With AXA Travel Insurance you're free to enjoy vacations...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the UAE...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...