Built on the edge of a lake, The Palace - The Old Town is a harmonious blend of Middle Eastern heritage and contemporary Dubai with 242 guest rooms, including 81 magnificent suites.
Located on the Old Town Island, The Palace is a resort within the city, at the heart of a traditional Arabian village, faced with a striking symbol of modernity.
The luxurious hotel is ideally situated in the Downtown Dubai area, within short distance from all major business and financial institutions and leisure attractions. The Palace is directly connected with the Souk Al Bahar, facing The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa , the world's tallest tower and just a step away from The Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping centre in the world.
The Palace hosts three international restaurants, a luxury spa, recreational amenities, a large pool, stunning meetings and events facilities and a comprehensive business centre.
- Three restaurants and lounges offering international and regional cuisine
- The Spa with six spacious private treatment suites, two Oriental bath houses with Hammam tables, sauna, Monsoon showers, Jacuzzis and relaxation areas
- Outdoor swimming pool with Arabian tents, surrounded by a beautiful landscape
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis and Squash facilities available nearby the hotel
- Business Lounge
- Meetings and events facilities