Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa.
Why thousands of tourist process their entry visa through us? Because
We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service!
For Follow-up or Any
Further Assistance: Visa Hotline Number: +971 4
447 3839 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have Skype or Google Talk Call us for FREE.
ID: southtravels1 -
Google Talk ID: email@example.com
Dubai TRANSIT VISA
1 - 14 days stay
US$ 145 per passport
Processing Time will take
2 - 3 working days*
With our 2 offices located in the heart
of Dubai, strategically located near the Dubai Immigration or Department
of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), we make sure your
Dubai Visa Application for your clients will be attended with utmost
care and will be processed in the shortest possible time.
So what are you waiting for? Contact
us and get a "Special
Travel Agent Rate" for Dubai Visa and benefit
from flexible terms and condition, and priority processing!
(For a smooth entry in the UAE) 1. Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket. 2. Make sure that you have a confirmed hotel booking in any hotel in Dubai / UAE. 3. It is highly recommended that you carry approximately US$ 1,000 or more with you just incase the UAE immigration officials will demand a "show money" as a proff that you can support your stay while you are here in the UAE. Having credit cards is an added advantage. 4. Beware of some Travel Agencies that offers complete package in a low price that sells like hot cakes including documentation specially for Filipino citizen that wants to bring their relatives in the UAE as you may fall on the alleged black market for Philippine embassy documents. For more information read Gulfnews.com report.
1. All Visa Type is Non-Extendable. 2. All Visa application is for single entry only. 3. We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. 4. Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only. 5. Visa Guarantee Fee will be adviced to you if required or not after evaluating your application. 6. For Female below 24 years old travelling alone or with a non-related person, please send the following details (Name, Age, Nationality, Country Residing and Telephone Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation. 7. Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not SouthTravels.com. We can not guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE. 8. Should your Dubai Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record. 9. Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy. 10. After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country so that we can double check it in our online system. 11. If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact. 12. 10 Common reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa is rejected - Click Here!
The following nationalities can get Dubai Visa upon arrival at the airport.
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Italy,
Germany, Holland, Belgium, Lexembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden,
Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco,
Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria.
America: USA, Canada.
Oceania/Pacific: Australia, New Zealand.
Asia: Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea.
GCC: Gulf Cooperation Council member states like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait.
We process Dubai Visa For the Following Nationalities
10 Most Common Reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa is rejected
When applying for UAE visa there are 10 most
common reasons why visa is rejected or disapproved.
1. For female below 25 with no accompany of parents or relatives
will receive rejection or delay of approval of the visa application.
2. Applying for visa in UAE with unskilled profession stated in
the passport such as laborer, farmer or service will be rejected
3. Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh
and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
4. Applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct
committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
5. Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not
enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied
travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the
previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
6. Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did
not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company
or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous
7. Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without
cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the
immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
8. Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed
in getting approval or will be rejected.
9. Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and
profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
10. When photo of the passport copies are blurred when applied
in the online UAE Immigration usually gets delayed of approval or
will be rejected.
We can arrange Discount Hotel Reservation and Tours for your visit.
* Don't leave UAE without trying any of these Exciting
Tours and Excursions. We arrange almost all type of tours available
in the UAE including the most popular: Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise,
Helicopter Tour, Big Bus City Tour, Sea Plane Tour, Hot Air Balloon
& many more!