Dubai Visa - Dubai Tourist Visa - Dubai Transit Visa
Thousands of Tourist process Dubai Visa with SouthTravels.com for its Fast and Reliable Visa Service!
We offer you cheap and affordable Dubai Visa price so you could spend your money on your holiday instead of visa fees. Our price is fair and reflects the level of dedication and commitment we are giving to our customers. We are not the cheapest (sorry), but the number of customers who keeps on coming back again and again referring their friends and families to us shows they get more value that what they paid for. "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
Transit Visa &
14 days stay
Special Visa Price of
2 - 5 working days*
30 days stay
Special Visa Price of
2 - 5 working days*
90 days stay
Special Visa Price of
2 - 5 working days*
* In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
* We NO longer require a Hotel Booking (subject to change) to avail this special Dubai Visa Price! So take advantage of this opportunity and apply your Dubai visa today.
* Please note that Tourist Visa will no longer extendable as per DNRD effective 30th Dec 2014. However, we can apply again for another 30 days Tourist Visa on the next day after you EXIT the country, subject to Immigration Approval.
Experience proves that we are the Dubai Travel Agency of choice for those who would like an affordable and hassle free Dubai Visa online application. We regularly process 14 days, 30 days and 90 days Dubai Visa for Philippines, Pakistan, Indian, Chinese, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russian and CIS passport holders as our top customers just to name a few!
With our 2 offices located in the heart of Dubai, one that is strategically located near the Dubai Immigration / Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), we make sure your Dubai Visa Application will be attended with utmost care and will be processed in the shortest possible time.
Aside from our professional Visa Consultants, we have experienced P.R.O who is ready to handle any Immigration related issues that may arise during the course of your Dubai Visa Application.
There are countless of cases where other Dubai Travel Agency are unable to help our clients to get visa in Dubai for some reasons. But we at SouthTravels.com are dedicated to make their dream to visit Dubai a reality. This is why our customers love us and this is what sets us apart from competitors.
It doesn't matter if this is your first time visit to Dubai or you're a frequent visitor. We are here to provide you with as much information as you need to make your stay in Dubai as pleasant as possible.
Planning a trip often proves to be extremely stressful, and we exist to HELP you solve this issue.
If you have any questions or concerns, big or small, we'd like to hear from you!
We're only a phone call away (+971 4 4473839) or you may also reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-up this short Dubai Visa Inquiry Form.
If you have Skype or Google Talk, call us for FREE. Skype ID: southtravels1 - Google Hangouts ID: email@example.com
Looking forward to be of service to you!
Visa Processing Department
The following nationalities can get Dubai Visa upon arrival at the airport.
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Netherlands, Belgium, Lexembourg, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Finland, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria.
America: USA, Canada.
Australasia / Pacific: Australia, New Zealand.
Asia: Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea.
If you are a member of a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, you do not need to get a visa to Dubai.
If you are NOT ELEGIBLE to get Dubai Visa upon arrival, please check what type of Dubai Visa you can apply through South Travels.
Click the dropdown list to view what visa can we process for your nationality.
Apply your Dubai Visa with SouthTravels.com with Minimum Requirements!
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant.
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2x2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
What to expect when you apply Dubai Visa through South Travels? We offer you a quick and simple Dubai Visa application procedure, just like we do things.
Step 1: Fill up the Dubai Visa Application Form.
Step 2: After filling up the Dubai Visa Application Form, submit the requirements mentioned above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Make the payment. You can pay in USD or AED currency for your Dubai Visa Fees.
Step 4: After we received the visa application form, requirements, and payment, our visa department will get in touch with you by email to update you with the visa application process.
If you have any questions or concerns before or after applying for a Dubai Visa, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to assist you to the best of our ability.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We only accept payment by Bank Transfer
or Western Union for the following nationalities:
Nigeria - Ghana - Cameron - Angola - Benin - Djibouti - Congo - Burkina Faso - Burundi - Cote D'Ivoire - Chad - Central African Republic - Eriteria - Ethiopia - Liberia
If one of the applicants belong to any of above nationalities, PLEASE DO NOT USE the credit card online payment form above for your Dubai Visa Fees. We will NOT process your visa and no refund will be given if you fail to do so. Please send us an email to email@example.com for further details.
* View here the List of Cheap Dubai Hotels, Resorts & Apartments
Please remember that entry into United Arab Emirates is subject to immigration approval. All details provided on this page are for general information purpose only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- 30 Days Tourist Visa is Non-extendable. However, we can apply again for another 30 days Tourist Visa on the next day after you EXIT the country, subject to Immigration Approval.
- All Visa application is for single entry only.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival.
- Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Visa Guarantee Fee will be adviced to you if required or not after evaluating your application.
- For Female below 24 years old travelling alone or with a non-related person, please send the following details (Name, Age, Nationality, Country Residing and Telephone Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not SouthTravels.com. We can not guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- Should your Dubai Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once the Visa is approved, we will send you a copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport, proceed to the passport control section and present the visa copy. The original Visa is not required.
(For Filipino nationals, you maybe required to have the original Dubai Visa if you are departing from Philippines. We can send you the original visa but you have to bear the courier charges. Speak to us if you need any further information.)
- After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country for our record.
- If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact.
- Learn the 10 Common reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa application is rejected.
Here are the 10 most common reasons why Dubai Visa application is rejected.
- For female below 25 traveling without their parents or relatives might be rejected or experience delay of approval of the visa application.
- Applying a UAE entry visa with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might be rejected automatically.
- Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
- Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
- Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
- Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
- Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- When photo of the passport copies are not clear or blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration system, usually the approval gets delayed or rejected.
- Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket.
- Make sure that you have a confirmed hotel booking in Dubai or other cities in UAE. If you don't have one, we can arrange a booking for you at the cheapest price.
- It is highly recommended that you carry enough funds to support your stay while you are here in the UAE. Having credit cards would be very much helpful.
- Make sure your passport is valid for 6 months from your date of departure from Dubai.
- Scan or have photocopies of your Itinerary and Travel Documents. If possible, save it in your email or online storage account for easy download when you need it.
- While traveling, you are subject to the local laws. It would be great if you could learn about local UAE laws and customs and respect them while in the UAE.
- Pack Smart! Pack light so you can move more quickly and have a free hand when you need it.
- If you plan to drive in Dubai UAE, you may need to obtain an International Driving Permit (IDP).
- Beware of some Travel Agencies that offers complete package in a low price that sells like hot cakes including documentation specially for Filipino citizen who wants to bring their relatives in the UAE as you may fall on the alleged black market for Philippine embassy documents. For more information read Gulfnews.com report.
- The UAE is one of the safest places in the world to visit, so relax and enjoy your stay!
We can arrange Cheap Dubai Hotels and Tours for your stay in UAE.
Click the following link to view the List of All Hotels in Dubai and the entire UAE.
Don't leave UAE without trying any of these Exciting Tours and Excursions. We arrange almost all type of tours available in the UAE including the most popular: Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise, Helicopter Tour, Big Bus City Tour, Sea Plane Tour, Hot Air Balloon & many more!