Australia Hotels Sydney
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Fabulously positioned on the water’s edge of Sydney Harbour, Park Hyatt Sydney boasts breathtaking views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Located within the historic Rocks district, our Sydney hotel is just five minutes from the central business district (CBD) and a short stroll from Circular Quay and attractions around the harbour and the city. Both a central Sydney hotel and a 5 star retreat, Park Hyatt Sydney is one of the few luxury Sydney hotels enjoying amazing harbour-side tranquillity.
This boutique hotel is renowned for having the largest hotel rooms in Sydney with luxury amenities and private balconies taking in unobstructed views of the harbour. Guests are invited to enhance their experience at the harbourkitchen&bar restaurant and the Club Bar, or choose to relax at Iluka Spa or the spectacular rooftop pool.
• Rooms ranging from 45 – 185 sqm
• Private balconies with views of Sydney Opera House in most rooms
• Desk with high-speed broadband Internet connection
• Direct dial telephone with two lines and speaker phone capability
• CD / DVD library available upon request
• Remote controlled curtains
• Climate controlled air conditioning
• Separate dressing room and walk-in wardrobe
• Italian marble bathroom with separate full-size bathand walk-in shower
• Walk-in wardrobe
• Personal safe in all rooms
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES • Iluka Spa Park Hyatt: This facility offers you the ultimate in beauty and body treatments, utilising products from luxury Italian beauty brand “Comfort Zone.” The spa prides itself in having some of Australia’s top massage therapists who will cater to your specific needs. Treatments include massage, facials, body wraps, pedicures, manicures and an indulgent range of tailored packages.
RESTAURANT, BAR & LOUNGE
• harbourkitchen&bar—modern Australian, Mediterranean
• harbourbar—cocktails, champagnes
• littlekitchen—all day dining
• Club Bar—cognacs, whiskey with an open fire
Services & Facilities:
• Express check-in and checkout
• Wireless technology capability in public area
• Dedicated 24-hour butler service
• Business Centre with personal work stations
• Assistant Manager on duty 24 hours
• Luggage packing / unpacking service
• Wardrobe storage service
• Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
• Valet parking and airport limousine
• Daily turndown
• Private wharf accessible by water taxi
• Spa, beauty and fitness centre with rooftop pool
Uniquely positioned right on the water’s edge of Sydney Harbour, with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. The hotel is situated in the historic Rocks District close to the business district, world class dining, shopping and unique cultural experiences.