New Zealand Hotels Auckland
Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland22 Lower Albert Street Auckland, 1001 New ZealandHotel Rating :
|HOTEL DESCRIPTION||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL FACILITIES & AMENITIES||LOCATION|
Super Discounted Whole Sale Rates Available!!!
Welcome to new look Stamford Plaza Auckland, located in the heart of the central business district and only a few minutes walk to the sparkling Waitemata harbour, Viaduct Village and Auckland's best shopping, theatre and nightlife.
Recently refurbished, the hotel has a new grand entrance, lobby bar, Recreation Centre and four new restaurants, plus updated guest facilities and state-of-the-art conferencing facilities.
Featuring the best breakfast buffet in town, an express lunch menu and an exclusive a la carte evening menu, the stylish new Knights on Albert Restaurant is open from early morning until late in the evening. Elegant and theatrical, Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant is the best of its kind in Auckland. The spectacular Teppan style combines the very best of New Zealand produce with the plated elegance of international cuisine.
Our beautiful guest rooms epitomise elegance and comfort with deep armchairs, Damask bed linen with our signature Knights head, excellent business traveller amenities including a large writing desk, in addition to the extra comforts you would expect from a five-star hotel. All of the 282 luxury guest rooms and suites feature a large marble bathroom with separate shower and bath.
• High-speed Internet access
• Executive desk
• Safety deposit facilities
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• On demand movies and cable TV
• 24-hour reception/room service/Concierge
• Plush bathrobes and slippers
• Damask bed linen
• Laundry/valet service
• Disabled facilities available
• 282 spaciously appointed guest rooms, including 14 beautifully appointed suites all with separate bath and shower
• Fully equipped Recreation Centre
• Knights Restaurant and bar
• Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant
• Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
• Six function rooms, ideal for small intimate meetings to large conferences
• Valet parking is available for a daily fee
Copyright © Southtravels.com. All Rights Reserved.