Safari Park Hotel & Casino, Kenya
Location: P.O. Box 45038 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Welcome to the Safari Park Hotel & Casino, Nairobi's famous resort and Africa's largest and most exciting conference destination. An oasis of tranquility in the heart of Nairobi, the Safari Park Hotel blends stylishly elegant African architecture with supremely luxurious accommodation; sparkling water gardens with an inland beach and beautifully landscaped gardens, with a wide choice of international restaurants. The Safari Park Hotel & Casino stands in 50 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens incorporating a wide variety of indigenous trees, and offering sanctuary to a startling array of birds and butterflies.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
Offering a selection of 204 rooms; 36 suites, 168 deluxe rooms and 4 exclusive apartments. Antique furniture characterizes the theme and décor of each room, polished wooden floors and large garden-view rear and front balconies. The Safari Park Hotel is a fusion of international sophistication, safari style, theme-park fun and cultural creativity.
• Nyama Choma Ranch - The atmospheric Nyama Choma Ranch offers a stunning selection of flame-roasted barbecued meats served on skewers and carved at your table against the backdrop of one of the most evocative stage shows in Africa – the sizzlingly sleek and sensual Safari Cats.
• Café Kigwa - Choose from the international fare of the central Café Kigwa, which blends Parisian café with New York Deli.
• La Piazzetta - The rustic Italian charm of La Piazzetta, which offers delicious home-made Italian pasta and traditionally-made pizzas hot from the wood-burning oven.
• Chiyo Japanese Restaurant - The authentic Chiyo Japanese Restaurant with its sculptured gardens, rice paper screens, sizzling Tepanyaki counters and tantalizing sushi and sashimi selections.
• Winners Pavillion - There's also the glamorous Winners Pavillion Chinese Restaurant specializing in delicately spiced seafood and exquisite Szechwan feasts
• Hemingway's - offers an open-air terrace with views of the gardens, live piano music (between 6 pm and 8 pm) and Big Screen TV.
• Paradise Lobby Cafe - The ideal place to relax, read the newspapers or simply chat with friends, the Paradise Lobby Cafe is Nairobi's coolest meeting place.
• The Cafe Safari - The Cafe Safari is Nairobi's Premier Coffee house, operating from the heart of the Kenyatta International Conference Center.
- Packed lunches
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (free)
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Babysitting/child services
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Daily maid service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Barber/beauty shop
[ Top ]
Any valid I.D. (passport or driver's license) will be required upon check-in.
Check out: 11:00
Pets are not allowed.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...