Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements in United Arab Emirates!
Kirawira Camp Western Serengeti
Location: P.O. Box 2551, Arusha, Tanzania
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Standing high on the bluff of a bush-cloaked ridge, commanding panoramic views over the endlessly rolling reaches and volcanic reefs of the Serengeti National Park, Kirawira Camp is the epitome of colonially-styled safari luxury. Designed in typically Edwardian style, Kirawira Camp features an elegant central meeting tent evocatively furnished with a tasteful selection of chintz-covered chaises longues, jewel-hued Persian rugs and antique escritoires.
The tent also incorporates a stained-glass and mahogany Edwardian bar and a stone flagged, khaki-and-canvas â€˜Sun downerâ€™ terrace looking out over gently sloping acacia groves towards the lilac-grey hills and lion-gold plains of the Serengetiâ€™s Western Corridor, scene of the thunderous theatre of the million-strong wildebeest migration. As for camp views, from lilac-streaked sunrise to diamond-domed night, the searingly sensational Serengeti delivers a series of timeless volcanic vistas that are second to none.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
The Camp has just 25 widely-spaced luxury tents, raised on timber platforms, each with a glorious view of the plains.
Each tent has a spacious furnished deck leading to a bedroom furnished in antique Edwardian style with steamer-trunks, writing desk, brass lamps, rugs, sepia photographs and four-poster bed with patchwork quilt.
The luxurious ensuite bathroom is fitted with carved mahogany furniture and features a classic black-and-white tiled floor.
- Traditional safari-camp supper in the luxury of our private mess tent.
- Cocktail reception, al fresco on the natural stone terraces of our scenic swimming pool.
- Individually tailored game viewing or fishing excursions.
- Cultural dance and musical performances.
- A daily selection of morning and afternoon game drives through the magnificent ecosystem of the Serengeti
- Crocodile viewing safaris along the winding reaches of the Grumeti River
- A ringside seat at the world famous wildebeest migration as it thunders past the camp and along the western corridor to the Maasai Mara
- Champagne cocktails on the raised veranda of your tent
- Sundowners by the campfire or on the terrace as the sinking sun sets the Serengeti ablaze
- Sumptuous swimming pool with plunge-bath, waterfall, timbered viewing deck, parasols, steamer chairs and panoramic vistas
- Afternoon tea in the Edwardian elegance of the main tent
- Cultural visits to neighbouring local communities and schools and talks on the heritage and tradition of the local Ikoma and Sikuma tribes
[ Top ]
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check-In: 12:00 PM
- Check-Out: 12:00 PM
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...