Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements in United Arab Emirates!
Graycliff Hotel, Nassau Bahamas
Location:West Hill Street Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Situated next door to Government House and only a few minutes away from white sand beaches, Graycliff offers an enticing world tucked away from the casinos and glitter Nassau is known for. The hotel boasts twenty elegant guest chambers and spacious cottage suites. The ambiance at Graycliff is to make each guest feel as if they've returned home. Upon arrival, guests are invited to sit and relax in comfort of the lounge while checking in. The rooms are all individually decorated in various styles with names that evoke all the charm and romance of the tropics and now, with the addition of the Graycliff Cigar Company, the rooms also reflect the cigars made there. Graycliff's decor features an alluring blend of the old and the new. To experience the old there is the Pool Cottage where Winston Churchill used to stay or the Baillou, the original master bedroom in the main house. To experience the new, there is the Mandarino Cottage with its extra large bathroom with whirlpool. All rooms are air-conditioned with private bath. Breakfast is served to hotel guests only.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
- Suite (Graycliff) - located in the gardens overlooking the main pool, this room has a king bed with a large sitting and dining area, private balcony and a wonderfully spacious bathroom. (Approximately 1,200 square feet).
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Located in main building of hotel, overlooking the verandah or the Graycliff Gardens. All are King-bedded. (Approximately 450 square feet).
- Suite, 1 King Bed - Located in the main building of our hotel or in our Gardens. Both locations offer views of the Graycliff Gardens or pool area. King beds in rooms, with separate sitting areas. (Approximately 700 to 900 square feet).
- Luxury Room - Located in the main building of the hotel or in the gardens and both locations offer restful views of the Graycliff Gardens or the wonderful foliage of the pool area. King beds, two doubles or two twin beds, with a sitting area. (Approximately 500-650 square feet).
- Graycliff Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
- Humidor Churrascaria - Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Event catering
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1740
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Banquet facilities
[ Top ]
Pets are not allowed.
Check in From 15:00 Hours Check out Until 12:00 Hours.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Tours, Sightseeing & Things to Do in The Bahamas...More Info
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...