Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements in United Arab Emirates!
Swanson House, Green Turtle Cay Island Bahamas
Location:Loyalist Rd, Green Turtle Cay Island, Bahamas
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Swanson House, House on the Point, and The Landing are private vacation rental properties sitting on three quiet and remote tropical acres, yet just a few minutes' walk from the picturesque settlement of New Plymouth. Established in 1783 by British Loyalists, the village retains all the old-world charm and ambience of a New England fishing village with clapboard, pastel-painted houses and friendly people. A refreshing southeast trade wind brushes the property where the ocean view of nearby cays and Gillam Bay invite you in for a swim in blue-green water just a few feet away. Besides beachcombing and shelling on the bay, Green Turtle Cay also offers outstanding fishing and diving with local guides, as well as boat rentals for exploring Green Turtle and other nearby islands on your own. Complimentary dockage for our guests on well-protected Black Sound is just a few steps away. The village of New Plymouth offers sightseeing, shopping, several small restaurants, grocery stores and a museum.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
Swanson House, Green Turtle Cay Island features ;
- Ideally situated on Gillam Bay, near the town of New Plymouth
- Set high on a bluff on 3 private acres overlooking Black Sound and the ocean (“sea-to-sea”)
- Charming and lavishly furnished large family home with spacious interior, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, wrap around decks
- Spectacular sunrise and sunset views
- Established tropical garden walk to Gillam Bay
- Private beach; private dock accommodates boats with five-foot draft
- Huge master bedroom; one bath; sleeps four with sleeper sofa
- Bath features double sinks, bidet and toilet, separate glassed-in shower, and large jacuzzi tub
- Formal and informal dining rooms
- Central air, ceiling fans throughout
- CD/iPod stereo, DVD, VHF radio, cable TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, library, puzzles, games and more
- Backup generator
- Smoke-free environment; no pets.Â A family destination, not for spring breakers.
- Golf cart, boat, bicycle and kayak rentals are close by.
Bars and restaurants are available near the hotel or a few meters from the hotel and nearby area.
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Jetted Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
[ Top ]
Pets are not allowed.
Check in From 16:00 Hours Check out Until 10 Hours.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Tours, Sightseeing & Things to Do in The Bahamas...More Info
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...