Welcome to Azerbaijan!
This is the Pearl of the Caucasus
A land where eastern colours combine magnificently with western progress. Azerbaijan has an amazing historical and cultural heritage with more than 7500 natural, archeological, architectural, and historical monuments. Cave drawings at Gobustan, Momine-Khatun and Garabaghlar mausoleums, the Palace of Sheki Khans, the Maiden Tower, the castles of Absheron, medieval manuscripts decorated with magnificent miniature paintings, antique rugs, and works of literature, arts and sculpture – all of this is just a small part of the country’s rich and priceless heritage.
Azerbaijan - The “Land of Fire”
It is known that the majority of those residing on this territory before the Common Era were fire worshippers. According to legend, “Ateshgah” temple was built by Indian fire worshippers, who arrived here after learning about the eternally burning fire, emitted from the ground, and were so amazed by what they had seen, that they decided to build a temple on this very place. These lands were considered to be sacred for centuries and throughout history were worshipped by the followers of Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Sikhism.
Azerbaijan is the West in the East and the East in the West!
- Azerbaijan entry visa included
- Round Trip Air Ticket via Azerbaijan Airlines, Economy Class
- Round Trip Transfers in Baku (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- 3 nights stay at the hotel, Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- Day 2, Absheron Tour (Visit to Gala Complex with entrance ticket to Museum, Ateshgah Fire Temple, Burning Mountain)
- Day 3, Baku city tour (with entrance ticket to Shirvanshah Palace)
- Professional tour guide for all tours
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch, Dinner
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, porterage etc.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in the inclusion
Day 1 Arrival in Bakul
- Meeting at the Airport, transfer to hotel and check in.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 Absheron tour- 6 hours tour
- 10:00 Departure from Hotel
- 11:40 Arrival to Fire Temple and 1 hour excursion
- 12:40 Departure from Fire Temple
- 13:10 Arrival to Gala Complex and 1.5 hour excursion
- 14:30 Lunch (presumably at Gala Bazar Restaurant)
- 15:30 Departure to Burning Mountain
- 16:20 Arrival to burning mountain and excursion
- 16:50 Departure to Baku/Hotel
- 17:30 Arrival to Hotel
Day 03 Baku city tour- 5 hours tour
- 10:00 Departure from Hotel to Old City
- 11:30 Arrival to Old City and 2-hour excursion
- 13:30 Lunch at restaurant and free time
- 15:00 Gathering for excursion
- 15:10 2-hour excursion for Baku Boulevard, Fountain Square and Torgovaya str.
- 17:10 End of excursion and transfer to Hotel
Day 4 DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport.
- End of our services.
Diplomat Hotel 3* or similar - Baku, Azerbaijan
Double/Twin/Triple RoomAED 2, 150.00 per person
Azerbaijan Visa Procedure
Eligible Nationalities for Easy E-visa Application
India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, USA, UK, UAE, Nepal, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Jordan, China, Colombia, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
We can help to apply an Electronic Visa to eligible nationalities.
- We are giving full assistance for applying Azerbaijan entry visa
- Processing will take 1-3 working days.
We are also giving full assistance for these following nationalities Philippines, Lebanon, Syria and Bangladesh that requires physical appearance at Azerbaijan Embassy in Dubai