3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS TAIWAN FREE & EASY (STOPOVER) PACKAGE
Validity Apr 01, 2017 – Mar 31, 2018
- 2-night accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-way private airport transfer (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle for SIC tour
- English-speaking guide for SIC tour
- Entrance tickets and admission fee for SIC tour
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival Private Airport Transfer ( NO Guide )
- You will be met and greeted at airport upon arrival transfer to Taipei by private car with driver only. Check in hotel and enjoy your own leisure time.
- Half-day Taipei City & National Palace Museum Tour (Seat-in-Coach)
- (Morning and Afternoon )
- Tour stops :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Presidential Square (pass by), Martyrs’ Shrine, National Palace Museum, Local Taiwanese Temple, and Handicraft Center
- Departure Private Airport Transfer (NO guide)
- To be transferred to Taoyuan International Airport by private car with driver only
Rates & Hotels
4* Sonnien Hotel or similar
Single Room USD 556/ AED 2046 PER PERSON
Twin Share Basis USD 235/ AED 865 PER PERSON
Triple Share Basis USD 220 /AED 810 PER PERSON
3* Gala Hotel or similar
Single Room USD 533/ AED 1961 PER PERSON
Twin Share Basis USD 230/ AED 846 PER PERSON
Triple Share Basis USD 212.2/ AED 781 PER PERSON
Nationals of Philippines (effective from November 1, 2017, to July 31, 2018), except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports, are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
Nationals of the kingdom of Thailand (effective from August 1, 2016, to July 31, 2018)-except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports-are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days.
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days: Belize*, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Malaysia, Saint Christopher and Nevis*, Saint Lucia*, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore.
Taiwan offers E-visa to GCC countries as follows – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
For more information on visa procedure, visit TAIWAN ONLINE VISA Application.
Visa Information for Taiwan <- click here