Tbilisi is the capital of the country of Georgia. Its cobblestoned old town reflects a long, complicated history, with periods under Persian and Russian rule. Its diverse architecture encompasses Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the "Mother of Georgia."
- Round Trip Air Ticket, Economy Class
- Round Trip Transfers, Airport-Hotel-Airport
- 3 nights stay at the hotel, 1 Standard Room Double/Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Tbilisi City Tour (Sharing Basis)
- Travel Insurance
- All taxes and service charges
Request an Itinerary
Valid Until Further Notice
- 3 star hotel offer Starts from AED 2, 775.00 per person
- 4 star hotel offer Starts from AED 2, 990.00 per person
- 5 star hotel offer Starts from AED 3, 335.00 per person
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.