Prague, Vienna & Budapest
A 9 Day Tour from Munich to Munich
On this splendid Central Europe tour, travel through the former Habsburg Empire. Your tour starts and ends in Munich. Along the way, you’ll overnight in some of Central Europe's most exciting cities: Prague, Vienna, Budapest, and Salzburg.
In Prague, Vienna, and Budapest, join your Local Guides—experts who will share with you the history and secrets in their cities—for sightseeing of the must-see sights. Among the sights you will see in Prague are Charles Bridge, dating to 1357 and one of the oldest stone bridges in Europe, and the Astronomical Clock, built in 1410 with a sinister medieval figure of death who emerges to pull the bell cord. In Budapest, see the Parliament building, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and considered one of the world’s most beautiful parliament buildings, and Fishermen’s Bastion, which overlooks the city.
In Vienna, view the Hofburg, the palatial complex at the heart of Vienna and the political focal point for the Hapsburgs. Time on your own in Vienna lets you sit in a café with a piece of scrumptious Sachertorte while listening to a legendary waltz, or explore the inside of St. Stephen’s Cathedral with its Romanesque and gothic architecture.
In Nuremberg, wander through the charming, pedestrian Old Town with its impressive medieval ramparts. In Salzburg, you may want to wander through the quaint streets of the town center and maybe visit Mozart’s house, or sit in a café having a slice of mouthwatering cake and a cup of coffee.
Vibrant cities and historic sights—along with some beautiful scenery of the Alps and the Danube River—make this a comprehensive tour through Central Europe for value-minded travelers.
- 2 nights stay in Munich, Standard Room
- 2 nights stay in Prague, Standard Room
- 1 night stay in Vienna, Standard Room
- 2 nights stay in Budapest, Standard Room
- 1 night stay in Salzburg, Standard Room
- Buffet breakfasts daily
- 2 dinners, including a farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Munich
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach
- Sigthseeing: Visits to Nuremberg, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich.
- Guides: Local Guides for city sightseeing in Prague, Vienna and Budapest; professional Tour Director while touring
- Scenic Highlights: Danube River scenic drive
- Individual headsets
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa, if required
- Lunch, Dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Services not mentioned on the inclusion
DAY 01 ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start discovering Munich.
- Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.
DAY 02 MUNICH–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC (Breakfast)
- The first city visited on this tour is Nuremberg with its pretty market square and Our Lady’s Church.
- Next, head east across the border into the Czech Republic. Evening arrival in Prague.
DAY 03 PRAGUE (Breakfast, Dinner)
- The wealth of gothic and baroque architecture perhaps inspired Dvorak and Smetana, both Prague composers. The included guided sightseeing features landmarks such as the Jewish Quarter, Charles Bridge, and the Old Town Square with the ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK.
DAY 04 PRAGUE–VIENNA, AUSTRIA (Breakfast)
- Travel from Bohemia into Moravia, then into Austria and on to Vienna, where included sightseeing starts with the State Opera, Parliament, and the Town Hall. Stop for a stroll in Heroes’ Square to view the Hofburg. Reserve some energy for an exciting evening optional excursion.
DAY 05 VIENNA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY (Breakfast)
- A free morning to further explore the city of “waltz” or maybe just to do some shopping on the Kärntnerstrasse. In the afternoon, head for the Hungarian border and its capital city, Budapest.
DAY 06 BUDAPEST (Breakfast)
- Buda Castle dominates the twin cities of Buda and Pest, separated by the broad ribbon of the Danube. Heroes’ Square typifies the modern capital, while along the riverbank you find the old inns. Included sightseeing takes in the Parliament building, Margaret Island, Fishermen’s Bastion, and the Royal Castle.
DAY 07 BUDAPEST–SALZBURG, AUSTRIA (Breakfast)
- Skirt the banks of the Danube back into Austria. Enjoy spectacular alpine scenery on the way to Salzburg.
DAY 08 SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY (Breakfast)
- Morning at leisure in Salzburg or maybe join the optional The Sound of Music excursion. Then, continue past Lake Chiemsee to Munich. Tonight, an included typical Bavarian dinner at a local restaurant is a must to celebrate a successful vacation.
DAY 09 MUNICH (Breakfast)
- Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
- End of our services.
HOTEL & PRICING
Hotel to Stay
- Munich: Ibis Parkstadt (TC) or NH Muenchen Neue Messe (F)
- Prague: Clarion Congress Hotel (F) or Internaional (ST)
- Vienna: Star Inn Schoenbrunn (ST) or Fourside Vienna City Center (ST)
- Budapest: Ibis Styles Center Budapest (F) or Mecure Budapest Buda (F)
- Salzburg: Austria Trend Salzburg West (F)
- Starting from AED 4,400.00 per person on Twin Sharing Basis.
Departure - Return Dates
For other Travel dates, please contact 04 447 3839 and talk to our Travel Consultant.
- December 02, 2018 - December 10, 2018
- December 03, 2018 - December 11, 2018
- December 09, 2018 - December 17, 2018
- December 10, 2018 - December 18, 2018
Prices are per person.
Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
The Schengen area is made of 25 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
SouthTravels Documentation Fee - AED 200 per passport
Take note that Southtravels will not act as your Immigration Advisor.
We can only guide you on preparing the documents for your visa application.
- scanned copy of passport
- scanned copy of UAE Residence Visa
Visa Fee - payable directly at the application center.
Schengen visa processing will take a minimum of 14 working days.